Day 13: 10 Things I Couldn’t Live Without.

Write a list of the 10 things you need (or love)most. 

Here they are off the top of my head and in no particular order:
  1. My cup of tea in the morning.  Organic Earl Gray, green and chai are my favorites.  With a teaspoon of local, organic honey and some unadulterated cream from a real farm.
  2.  My mom.  Without her I don't know where (or if) I would be.
  3. My sister.  Because she really seems to get how I feel about living with ICIs, and how much I would like to be living and working without them.
  4. Our dog Miley.
  5. Our cat Buttons.
  6. My adjustable bed.
  7. U-shaped neck pillows.
  8. The warm water therapy pool.
  9. Water dancing.
  10. Digital photography.
Photo courtesy of the Shabby Shoppe Blog.  And it comes with a couple of lovely recipes for Chai tea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marisol Maldonado "comes out" of the autoimmune closet with husband Rob Thomas' hit song & video "Her Diamonds" - check it out; it's way cool

Herniated cervical disc - Oh my!

Nerve Damage on the Vaginal Cuff After Total Hysterectomy