NFA's International Leaders Against Pain: Priceless!!!

Just a note to tell you it's all been worth it many times over. Today is the last day of ILAP 2008. As soon as I get home I'll tell you more about it and I've got bunches of pictures of the fantastic conference facility where it was held. So, to be continued...

Comments

  1. Sherril, I am so excited for you. The earlier conference grounds pictures were exciting, interesting, and beautiful.

    I am impatiently waiting for all of the priceless information you will bring back to your readers.

    Have a safe trip back home.

    Stay Well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome to The ICIE and thank you for commenting!

Note: If you are leaving a comment on this blog in an effort to advertise anything except your own valid topical blog or website, your comment will be marked as spam and will not be posted.