OK, I've gone and made a political blog

Since I seem to be called more and more to post political items, I went ahead and did it. I made myself a political blog to post politics to my heart's content.

It's called The Truth Shall Make You Free. The address is http://thetruthaccordingtosherril.blogspot.com/.


I'm participating in Nablopomo for July and the theme is Food. I don't want to write about food much, but pictures are something else!

Good Food item pictures courtesy of Bee Green Organic Market, Deli and Juice Bar in Albany, GA

This is a Raw Taco Tray made with local Georgia pecans and collards. Yum!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marisol Maldonado "comes out" of the autoimmune closet with husband Rob Thomas' hit song & video "Her Diamonds" - check it out; it's way cool

Herniated cervical disc - Oh my!

Nerve Damage on the Vaginal Cuff After Total Hysterectomy