Big Changes

I've grown weary of trying to figure out how to fit pictures into my blog's layout. So I changed it. This one is called "Simple II". Don't know what Simple I was, but this should work for me. All the stuff that was in the sidebar is at the very end now.

Speaking of pictures, I've been looking for a way to do mosaics for awhile now, and finally found it at fd's (as in flagrant disregard's) flickr toys. Too cool.

I am in the process of transferring most of my links from here to The ICIExperience.org website. The result should be a much better organized, easier to navigate internet experience while visiting me & my pages.

Thanks for your patience!

Sherril

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marisol Maldonado "comes out" of the autoimmune closet with husband Rob Thomas' hit song & video "Her Diamonds" - check it out; it's way cool

Herniated cervical disc - Oh my!

Nerve Damage on the Vaginal Cuff After Total Hysterectomy