"Welfare" Again

Went to the local DFCS office to apply for food stamps and medicare again. Bad enough having to do this, but now I know everyone in the office since I used to work there and it's exponentially embarassing. I told the lady who was doing my intake that, and said I just felt like crying. And then I did cry. I'm sure menopause isn't helping with the situation. I cried last night about the season finales to Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. But I laughed too. That was good. The welfare office was not good. I have to go back tomorrow to talk to the actual case worker.

I also talked to three different social security offices today RE: SSDI app. What a mess. I'll have to write about that later, if I feel like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marisol Maldonado "comes out" of the autoimmune closet with husband Rob Thomas' hit song & video "Her Diamonds" - check it out; it's way cool

Herniated cervical disc - Oh my!

Nerve Damage on the Vaginal Cuff After Total Hysterectomy