Happy 3rd birthday to the ICIE!, and another new venture begins today

Three years ago today I started this blog; and today I'm starting another new venture as a Consultant with Ava Anderson Non-Toxic.  I'll write more about it soon, but for now here's a link to my new AANT website:


I hope that if you would like to order anything from the only company in the world whose products all score a big, fat zero on the Environmental Working Group's Campaign for Safe Cosmetics "Skin Deep" Cosmetic Safety Database , that you will order from my page.  Thank you!


Share this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marisol Maldonado "comes out" of the autoimmune closet with husband Rob Thomas' hit song & video "Her Diamonds" - check it out; it's way cool

Herniated cervical disc - Oh my!

Nerve Damage on the Vaginal Cuff After Total Hysterectomy